Maintaining Cambria is easy.
To keep your stone looking beautiful, wash the surface with a cotton cloth and warm water. A mild soap may be used if desired. Strong alkaline, acid, free radicals, and oxidizers will harm Cambria. PLEASE DO NOT expose your surface to these cleaners regardless of their pH. These chemicals are corrosive and/or erosive to Cambria, and they do have the ability to attack any structure or surface. Please be mindful of the potential damages these products can have on your surface
Cambria is NOT fracture proof nor is it heat proof in any form.
Cambria should not be exposed to any of the following products: bleach, oven cleaners, Comet®, Soft Scrub®, SOS®, products with pumice, batteries, paint removers, furniture strippers, tarnish or silver cleaners, or the like. Abrasive and harsh scrub pads should not be used on Cambria. Sealers, penetrants and topical treatments should not be applied under any circumstances. These products will cause the gloss to appear dull or inconsistent and will wear off. For further information on the potential harms to Cambria please call 1-866-Cambria.
- Cambria is a quartz product, and the variation in the quartz pattern, color, shade, shape, and size are innate and distinctive characteristics of this product. These unique characteristics do not affect the overall performance of the product it any way.
- Cambria is the most durable of natural stone products. Although it is more resistant to surface damage it is not chip-proof. Chips in the stone can be caused by objects hitting the surface edges particularly at sinks or dishwashers. Minor knife slips will not harm Cambria; however, no stone is scratch proof. Markings will be more noticeable on monotone Cambria designs rather than multi-colored surfaces.
- Seams will be visible as Cambria is not a seamless product. The Cambria pattern and shade may change where seams appear on material.
- Rapid change of temperature, especially near the edges, will damage natural stone surfaces. Cambria is not able to withstand the direct transfer of heat from cooking products such as pots, pans, crockpots, etc. A trivet or hot pad are always recommended to prevent Cambria from heating.
- Cambria is to be used for structural support. 1cm Cambria thickness is used for surface finishes such as fireplaces, walls, and showers, while 2cm and 3cm thicknesses are used for countertops.
- Cambria surfaces that have a semi-polished finish (1cm) will not shine and will soil and soiling will cause the appearance of stains.
- Please prepare walls and cabinets before Cambria installation to ensure the best finished product. Be sure all areas are structurally sound, level, straight, etc. lack of which may cause poor installation, seam fit, and inconsistent overhang and placement of the countertops.
- MARVA will supply slabs based on the model/template information, and we are not responsible for the accuracy of the information provided.